The Aurora Fossil Museum!
- Open Monday through Saturday, 9 am until 4:30 pm. Sunday from 12:30 to 4:30pm.
- The "Pit of the Pungo" is open for collecting from dawn to dusk.
- Admission is free but donations are gladly accepted.
- Groups are welcome!
- Ample free parking is provided.
About North Carolina's Natural History
- Learn about the mining activities at the nearby PotashCorp mine
- Learn about the geology, paleontology, and prehistory of coastal North Carolina
Countdown to Fossil Festival!!